Friday, October 30, 2009

Keeping Your Kids Safe Online

As a parent, and as an experienced Web Addict, I know how dangerous the Internet can be. And I worry about how it will impact my kids. There are products that try to serve as watchdogs, but they tend to inform parents after an event has taken place, and that's sort of like closing the barn door after the horses have gotten out. The only product I've found that ensures my kids are only interacting with other confirmed children, as opposed to a 40 year old truck driver named Chuck pretending to be a ten year old girl, is Dolphin Secure and its fingerprint technology. That's why I help them sell their product. I believe in it, and I use it.

If you're interested in the product, feel free to contact me directly, or join the Dolphin Secure Virginia facebook page.