Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Francine Dee Won't Return My Emails


I blame Francine Dee for Nuclear Ronin crashing before it's second issue.

Well, not crashing exactly. But it has slowed to a grind. Sure, partly because Wizard magazine covered the same information, minus the cheesecake, and sure, it was having a great deal of trouble finding traction with readers. But the next issue was going to have internet sensation Francine Dee [WARNING: links to an adult site with copious amounts of nudity] as the cover story. She had agreed, and everything.

Then nothing. I sent her questions. No answers. You could almost hear the crickets chirping. I sent her a link to my main site, to show her how I was legitimate, even though I have her pictures tattooed on the inside of my eyelids. I ever replaced the dead carcuses on her shrine that I made in the attic with whole, new, fresh carcuses.

Still nothing. And Nuclear Ronin lays dormant, her flagship article in limbo.

So if you're listening, Francine, it's all your fault. Yours, and Tila Tequila, who was my first choice...